Header Image
Course open with full greens in play




(updated 21 July at 04:58)
Our Clubhouse

The original Clubhouse (shown top right) was built around 1892 following the birth of the Club. Today we have a building to be proud of in which the atmosphere is friendly and relaxed, the staff smiling and helpful and the quality excellent. The 19th is worth a visit on its own.

new_clubhouse_extension_500.jpg

 

   
The Old Clubhouse
 
balcony_150w.jpg
 
New_changing_rooms_500w.jpg
 

 

© Royal Cinque Ports 2011
CLUBView CMS by WEBCreative UK