Royal Cinque Ports Golf Club

Clubhouse

The original Clubhouse  was built around 1892 following the birth of the Club. Today we have a building to be proud of in which the atmosphere is friendly and relaxed, the staff smiling and helpful and the quality excellent. The 19th is worth a visit on its own.





Created by intelligentgolf version 8.0.6
CONGU® is Copyright Council of National Golf Unions.